A fun and functional wallet that lets you bring the essentials wherever you go. Sew the regular size or mini! Choose a leather accent or a fabric one for the snap closure for plenty of sophisticated detail. A zippered pocket and card slots keep coins and cards organized, while a long pocket behind the zippered pocket is great for cash (mini and regular) and a phone (regular size)!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags.
- We provide: Tools, machines, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of Everyday Essentials (we've offered all three patterns as workshops) available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern (decide if you are making mini or regular size!). Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**