Milano Kids Apron Dress Pattern
- Fully lined bib.
- Elasticated waist.
- Two styles of pockets: short or long.
- Knotted shoulder strap option on the front.
- Optional piping around bib and pockets.
- To wear as is in the summer or in superposition for winter.
The essential apron dress of the girl's wardrobe.
Sewing level: Beginner
What you will practice with this sewing pattern:
- how to sew an elasticated waistband
- how to line a bib
- how to assemble shoulder straps with or without ruffles
- how to sew patch pockets
Age range: 3-12 years
- double gauze, poplin, cambric, batiste, plumetis
- denim, seersucker, linen, chambray, corduroy, light jacquard
- sweat, milano, french terry
A complete video is available that includes the complete assembly of the dress.
More Kids' Sewing Patterns