Men’s Woven Tee - next session
gather here Class
The Merchant and Mills Tee Shirt is a smart combination of a woven fabric with a stretch rib neck, a breast pocket, and optional rolled up sleeves. This is a great project for the advanced beginner/cautious intermediate stitcher looking for a great next step garment project. You'll learn to read a commercial pattern, trace and possibly, grade the pattern, lay out and cut out the garment and then stitch it all together.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken sewing basics and perhaps have made some pj pants.
- We provide: The studio space, tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in-store), fabric you love (yardage is based on your measurements, refer to pattern), ribbing, and coordinating thread.
- Class length: 2 1/2 per session for a total of 5 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.