Meadowland Quilt Block
Inspired by a Meadowland quilt that someone quilted on the longarm, we decided this beginner-friendly block would be a great way to kick off winter. Learn to cut and piece this quilt and begin a larger project that you can work on throughout the rest of 2022. Pattern is written for 6 sizes.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have taken quilting basics. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide in our studio: The studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the pattern! Please see the pattern for fabric requirements.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**