Maywood Totepack - 2 sessions
Two bags in one! The Maywood converts from backpack to tote with the pull of a strap. It features adjustable leather straps, a zipper closure, an exterior pocket with magnetic snap, and an interior pocket large enough to carry a 15" laptop. Make it yourself on a home sewing machine with “I made this!” bragging rights. Finished dimensions: 16.5" H x 10.5" W (bottom)/ 15" W (top) s 5" D.
Bag Features - convertible leather straps (you could also use cotton webbing!), internal pocket (sized for 15" laptop), zipper top closure, fully-lined interior, external pocket with magnetic closure, d-rings for your keys.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags. You have taken other gather here bag workshops.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available online & in the store), fabric and notions per pattern. Yes, we do have Maywood notions kits as well as Maywood Essential Tool Bundles! Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for 6 hours total.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**