gather here classes
Matcha Top - next session
The Matcha top by Sewliberated is a swingy, easy-to-sew top with a stand collar. Both sleeveless and bracelet-length sleeved versions feature a unique shoulder construction that visually squares-off and balances your shoulders. The Matcha hits at the hip and is breastfeeding-friendly. Make it an all season staple blouse.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate beginner. You are confident operating a sewing machine, you've successfully made pj pants and a top.
- We provide: The studio space, large format print out, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the pattern (download and print the instructions)!
- Suggested fabrics: mid-weight, soft fabrics with a nice drape. Good options include cotton ikat, double gauze, rayon, lightweight chambray, and cotton lawn. Your fabric amount is totally dependent on your size (see pattern for details)
- coordinating thread, a 1/4 yard of lightweight interfacing.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 per session for a total of 6 hours