Crocheted Market Tote Bag - meets twice
gather here Class
Head to your local market in style with your made-by-you crochet market tote. Constructed from a large net square, this durable tote is lightweight and expandable to fit practically any fruit or veggie (or beach towel) you need to shove in it. Plus you’ll build on your crochet skills!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to single and double crochet. You've successfully crocheted a dish cloth and maybe you've made a granny square.
- We provide: the space, instruction, and the expertise (Kylee's made this bag and sized it for city living)
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (it’s free!), approximately 550 yards of worsted weight yarn (have you been thinking about trying linen? We think this would be rad in Quince & Co’s Kestrel.), and a size G crochet hook (you totally have one from Crochet Basics!). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**