Maritime Shorts - next session
gather here Class
You want shorts! You want to learn how to sew a zipper fly! You want to sew with some stretch canvas! You want to build your skills and have fun doing it!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have made PJ shorts/pants or boxer shorts. You know what interfacing is for.
- We provide: Tools, machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.