Marigold Jumpsuit - meets twice
Tilly and the Buttons created a jumper worth jumping for. The relaxed peg-shaped trousers are easy-fitting at the hip, with slash pockets, tapering into a slimmer ankle. The waist has gentle shaping from pleats and darts, cinched in with a quick-sew elasticated waistband. The jumpsuit bodice is shaped with bust darts and a sweetheart neckline, with a comfortable blousy waist, wide (bra-con
cealing!) shoulder straps, closing with an invisible zip at the side. We've definitely skipped the zipper and pleats and have loved this shape, too.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are comfortable operating a sewing machine and have made other garments in the past.
- We provide: The studio space, swedish tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the pattern (also available in the store)!
- Suggested fabrics: Light- to medium-weight drapey fabrics, such as viscose (rayon), cotton lawn or voile, or lighter weight chambray. Your fabric amount is totally dependent on your size (see pattern for details).
- coordinating thread, your waist measurement's worth of 3/4" wide non-roll elastic, light-weight interfacing, and a 10" invisible zipper. Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 3 per session for a total of 6 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**