Making Backpack - meets 3 times
It’s a blank canvas that noodlehead (aka Anna Graham) designed for the Color Issue of Making Magazine and we think its simplicity and utility are perfect for all of your day trip adventures. The zippered top compartment keeps everything safe and there’s even a cute inside zippered pocket. Cotton webbing for straps and handles keeps things simple and modern.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully graduated from the School of Sewing or the equivalent experience working your way through Sewing Basics, box bags, pillows, and the like.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available online or in the store) and fabric per pattern (details on the pattern):
You will also need the following: coordinating thread, two 1 1/2″-wide rectangle rings, two 1 1/2″-wide strap sliders, 2 1/2 yards 1 1/2″-wide cotton webbing (for straps, etc.), 1 1/8 yards 1″-wide cotton webbing (for handles, etc.), 22″ zipper for top closure, 8″ zipper for interior zip pocket.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 7 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**