gather here classes
Machine Clinic - Bernina/Bernette
Meet Your Bernina
If you've recently purchased or received a Bernina or Bernette from gather here, you can get to know your machine in this two hour workshop. There's a workbook! There are fabric samples to stitch on. You'll learn the basics of operating your new machine and leave feeling more confident about tackling a lifetime of projects.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older)
- Level: beginner
- We provide: the expertise! workbooks, thread, fabric. We'll be working through Workbook 1 in class.
- You bring: yourself and your sewing machine – don’t forget to bring any bobbins, feet, power cord, the manual & whatever you have that goes with your machine! If you have purchased a 215, 330, 350, 530, 570, Next Gen 535, 770 or 790 we have these machines in our studio so are happy to allow you to use the appropriate machine.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Cost: Complimentary for new owners who have purchased a Bernina from gather here in the last year.
- If you didn't receive a discount code contact us and we'll send you one right away.