- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Love Is Love Embroidery Kit
Happy Pride! EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. OF. THE. YEAR. This quote from Stephen Fry is one of Laurie's favourites of all time. “Love in all eight tones and five semitones of the word’s full octave.” It’s a universal message and reminder that love comes in all colours of the rainbow.
This design is very first time stitcher friendly - A backstitch is shown, but you can use a backstitch, chain, whipstitch, split stitch, any combination of stitch - whatever suits YOU best.
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery & Cross Stitch Kits