Llama Pillow -next session
gather here Class
Paper pieced llama
Learn foundation paper piecing in this two session class and make a super adorable llama pillow cover with an invisible zipper closure! Paper piecing is an awesome way to get all the intricate details in a design.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully taken sewing basics and quilting basics.
- We provide: scraps for nose, tools, machines, neutral thread, and 24" square of batting.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern, 1 fq for the body, 1 fq for the legs/face/neck, 1 1/2 yards for background and back, 2/3 yard muslin, 22" zipper, Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.