Lisa the Unicorn Block - next session
gather here Class
Raise your hand if you are a Lisa Frank fan? How about Elizabeth Hartman? Using conventional patchwork piecing techniques to make these magical unicorn blocks for two quilt sizes and a floor pillow. Most of the project is sewn similar to Elizabeth's other patterns, with simple straight and diagonal seams. The horn is made using a single template-cut piece that is sewn using a simple slice and insert method.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully taken sewing basics and quilting basics.
- We provide: scraps for eye, tools, machines, pattern template plastic, and neutral thread.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), yardage for the block or pillow (amounts listed on the pattern). If you are making the pillow, there are pillow forms available in the store, too. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
You can sign up here!
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.