- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Tana Lawn - Wonderment
- 100% Cotton Lawn
- Fine weight
- Approximate fabric width: 54 inches
- Inspired by the book 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'.
- Wonderment Liberty London Fabric represents Alice’s emotions and confusion upon her meeting with the Mad Hatter: with unanswerable riddles and nonsensical poetry, this pattern reflects some of the wonderment felt at this meeting. The design was specially chosen by Mark Richards, Chairman of the Lewis Carroll Society, from the 2013 collaboration with the Fashion/Textiles course at Central Saint Martins. It has been designed by student Tingh Zi Lui and features symbols and characters inspired by Alice’s dreams.
- Wonderment Tana Lawn by Liberty of London
More Liberty of London