Laurel Dress- next session
gather here Class
This shift is a very nice introduction to sleeves and binding. You'll also have the opportunity to personalize your dress with a number of variations available from Colette - like pockets, adding a bib, creating a lace placket.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have made pajama bottoms or boxer shorts.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size, you'll also need a 22" invisible zipper, a small hook & eye, you will also need "muslin" for a mockup and a copy of the pattern
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Meets Saturdays, December 3rd and 10th.
- Instructor: Virginia Johnson