Latifah Saafir Workshop - Molehills
gather here Class
gather here is thrilled to welcome Latifah Saafir to Cambridge for a one day workshop based on her quilt pattern: Molehills. Latifah combines her training as an engineer with her lifelong passion for sewing to creates designs that are graphic and contemporary, featuring challenging techniques with meticulous attention to detail. She is known for her bold and innovative modern quilts.
Molehills is inspired by brick designs seen underfoot while walking down Las Vegas Blvd. This pattern is great for learning curved piecing since the curves are gentle and easy to sew. With two versions AND a special bonus this pattern has a lot of room for personalization! Pattern includes coloring pages for planning and row labels for keeping your fans organized as you sew them all together.
Limited to 12 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully taken our entry level quilting workshops and have finished your first quilt.
- We provide: the guest instructor, the expertise, tools, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric quantities based on the quilt dimensions you have chosen to make. This workshop will focus on making a top. You will not need batting or backing unless you would like to begin quilting in session 2. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 7 hours with a lunch break. We encourage you to explore Inman Square for lunch.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.