Lace - Campside Shawl - meets twice
gather here Class
This lovely and classic campside knitted shawl will definitely keep you warm whether you are sitting around a campfire or not. But with spring upon us, there's a chance that campfires may be in your future! Perhaps up at Squam Lake!
The knitted shawl has a lovely main section in lace. This is then edged by a ribbed section which keeps the shawl edge from curling - a nice detail.
This pattern uses a garter tab cast-on – a quite common cast-on technique when knitting triangular shawls. Something you'll appreciate learning and mastering.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully completed Knitting Basics and Intro to Lace or equivalent class.
- We provide: Plenty of space, a copy of the pattern, and encouragement.
- You bring: yourself and approximately 700 - 780 yards of DK weight yarn. Size 7 circulars - 32-40" length. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.