Knitting: Radvent Pillow - meets twice
We asked Greeley what new skills folx might want to learn since the States appear to have decided to be in perpetual shut down never to return to even a "new normal". Greeley wanted to tackle another mosaic project and while we aren't sure this is necessarily the most important skill in a post-apocalyptic world it's still really cool. And this particular pattern does call for a zipper! Inserting a zipper is a super useful skill!
The Radvent pillow is designed by Ambah O'Brien and is part of her Radvent collection. Add gorgeous colour and texture to your decor with a Radvent Pillow, and see if you can stop at just one. Radvent can be knit with 2 contrasting colours, or get adventurous with a multi-color version.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a stitch marker, size 3 knitting needles (we recommend a 24-36" cable), and approximately 462 yards main color and 429 yards of DK weight yarn, 2 needle stoppers, tapestry needle, optional stitch markers to mark repeats, stitch holder, optional all purpose zipper to fit, 20” pillow insert.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**