Knit a Gnome-next session
gather here Class
You say you are ready for double pointed needles, what better way to learn? If you’re new to knitting toys, these gnomes will be your guide! Using Mochi Mochi Land’s newest kit which includes a pattern plus worsted-weight wool yarn, polyester stuffing, and plastic eyes to make a pocket-size gnome. We’ll be knitting these in the round so you’ll need to pick up some size 5 DPN.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully taken Knitting Basics and Circular Knitting.
- We provide: Mochi Mochi Land components and expertise.
- You bring: size 5 double pointed needles and a tapestry needle; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.