Knitting Colorwork - The Peppermint Hat
gather here Class
Colorwork doesn't have to be hard or intimidating. The Peppermint Hat is a great small project that will have you switching colors with ease after a few rounds. This classic pompom hat will become your go to winter playdate hat and you'll have the skills to tackle more complex colorwork projects. Pompom demonstration before class wraps up!
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you've knit a on circular needles & you know your knits from your purls.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern, pompom makers
- You bring: yourself, size 3 and 5 16" circular needles, size 5 DPNs, and 2 skeins of sport weight yarn. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.