Kiriki Press Embroidery Workshop
gather here Class
Join Michelle Galletta from Kiriki Press in this 3 hour workshop where you'll learn a variety of basic stitches on a custom screen printed sampler. This class is designed to teach not only fun and interesting stitches, but the tips and tricks that will allow you to take your needlework to the next level. Michelle will be using one of her beautiful stitch samplers for the workshops and you'll also receive a doll kit. She'll be demonstrating how to use what you've learned in class to help you create your own unique doll.
Limited to 12 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, you feel good holding a needle in your hand.
- We provide: everything! Seriously.
- You bring: yourself and your enthusiasm. And if you use reading glasses, you should totally bring those.
- Class length: approximately 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.