gather here classes
Patchwork - Kilim Pillow
Ready to step beyond the mugrug and try something bigger? Join us for this fun and functional pillow class. Using a clever technique that introduces you to some more basic components of quilting, we create a quilted pillow top with an on trend motif. In this class you will learn how to make Half Square Triangles (HSTs), directional cutting, straight line quilting, and how to make an envelope pillow back.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate - you have taken Quilting Basics 2 or have a similar level of experience
- We provide: the expertise, tools, machines, and the pattern.
- You bring:
- 8 fat quarters or 1/4 yard cuts
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the backing and back
- 1/2 yard of cotton batting - we recommend Warm & Natural.
- coordinating thread
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours