Just Vote Quilt
Amanda of Broadcloth Studio released the #JustVoteQuilt free pattern on October 4, 2020 and we really love this graphic pattern. We also think there’s so many good reasons to create this small lap quilt - one of them being that it’s the 100th Anniversary of 19th Amendment. Download the pattern, gather your materials, and start cutting! We’re hosting a help session for anyone not sure how to assemble the letters or piece the blocks. All photos/graphics copyright Broadcloth Studio.
Limited to 10 participants (16 yrs of age or older); 2 participants required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You've taken sewing or quilting basics.
- We provide: expertise and encouragement! If you attend in-person, we also will provide tools, irons, and sewing machines.
- You bring: Yourself, the pattern available here and materials per the pattern (1/4 yard of Fabric A and B, 2 yards of Fabric C (background), a 1/2 yard for binding, and 3 1/2 yards for backing).
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**