gather here classes
Jack Tar Bag - next session
This copious bucket bag has space for an almost infinite amount of stuff. Make it in waxed canvas, linen canvas, wool, or denim. Fully lined with 3 divided internal pockets. The most useful of bags. For the lining we suggest something like a simple cotton or muslin.
Finished measurements are approximately 17" in length x 18 1/2" in width.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store Jack Tar Bag Pattern), fabric and notions per pattern. Yes, we do have leather strapping!
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session, 6 hours total - meets twice
You can register here