Jack Tar Bag - next session
gather here Class
This copious bucket bag has space for an almost infinite amount of stuff. Make it in waxed canvas, linen canvas, wool, or denim. Fully lined with 3 divided internal pockets. The most useful of bags. For the lining we suggest something like a simple cotton or muslin.
Finished measurements are approximately 17" in length x 18 1/2" in width.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store Jack Tar Bag Pattern), fabric and notions per pattern. Yes, we do have leather strapping!
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session, 6 hours total - meets twice
You can register here