gather here Class
This is a great “first shawl” project designed to be approachable for new knitters but equally fun for those with more experience. Designed in 3 sizes for whatever wingspan you desire. Brooklyn Tweed is known for their clear, concise, and detailed knitting patterns and we’re excited for this new series, BT. Building skills, experimenting with new techniques, and more!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and the pattern is free with your BT Arbor yarn purchase!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (free with the purchase of Arbor yarn at your LYS starting on 11/30/2019), 32” [81 cm] or longer circular needle suggested size US 7 (4.5 mm), a crochet hook similar in size to your knitting needle, 3 stitch markers, some scrap yarn in a similar weight to the working yarn for your cast on, and approximately 725 / 870 / 1015 (663 / 796 / 928 meters) yards for project (designed in Brooklyn Tweed’s Arbor). Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.