Inman Square 2nd Thursday - Scrunchies!
Join us for our monthly Second Thursday Make & Take Event! For the price of a tasty cocktail we've designed projects to introduce you to the wide open world of crafts. And you get to meet other folx in the community as well as the gather here team.
Our February event (which just happens to coincide with Galentine's Day!) is a simple but super cute project that you can keep or give to your "gal"! Scrunchies made a big come back in the past year and we have been experimenting with various elastics and fabric types to find the "best fit". Like all of these 2nd Thursday events everything is included! So make a date with your pals and join us for 90 minutes of crafting-fun-times.
- Level: beginner! You don't even have to know how to thread a needle.
- We provide: everything you need to make the scrunchie of your dreams.
- You bring: Yourself and your enthusiasm for Inman Square
- Class length: 1 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**