Inman Square 2nd Thursday - Tassel Charm
Join us for our annual Second Thursday Make & Take Event! For the price of a tasty cocktail we've designed projects to introduce you to the wide open world of crafts. And you get to meet other folx in the community as well as the gather here team.
Our October event features a fun tassel charm. In this 90 minute workshop, you’ll learn tassel and pom pom techniques. We’ll make fun pom-tassel bag/key charms that you can add to your key chain or your bag zipper.
Limited to 12 participants (12 yrs of age or older).
* Level: Beginner! Really! You don’t have to have any crafting skills.
* We provide: Tools, materials, and expertise.
* You bring: Yourself! And if you love what you make you can totally purchase tools and materials to make more!
* Class length: 90 minutes!
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**