Inman Square 2nd Thursday - Life Skillz
gather here Class
Join us for our monthly Second Thursday Make & Take Event! For the price of a tasty cocktail we've designed projects to introduce you to the wide open world of crafts. And you get to meet other folx in the community as well as the gather here team.
Our September event will teach you how to thread a needle, sew on a button, make a patch, and mend a hole. You'll know the difference between a running and a back stitch by the end of this 90 minute session! Life Skillz that aren’t taught in school anymore.
Limited to 12 participants (12 yrs of age or older).
- Level: beginner! You don't even have to know how to thread a needle.
- We provide: everything you need to sew on a button and make a patch.
- You bring: Yourself and your enthusiasm for Inman Square
- Class length: 1 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.