Inman Square 2nd Thursday - DIY Patch
Join us for our monthly Second Thursday Make & Take Event! For the price of a tasty cocktail we've designed projects to introduce you to the wide open world of crafts. And you get to meet other folx in the community as well as the gather here team.
Our June event will teach you how to embroider a simple design or some text on your DIY patch. You can then stitch on a safety pin or stitch it directly onto your favorite jacket or bag. Your choice.
Limited to 12 participants (12 yrs of age or older).
- Level: beginner! You don't even have to know how to thread a needle.
- We provide: Just about everything – hoop, needle, floss, water-soluble pens, and inspiration.
- You bring: Yourself and your enthusiasm for Inman Square
- Class length: 1 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**