Inman Square 2nd Thursday - DIY Patch
gather here Class
Join us for our monthly Second Thursday Make & Take Event! For the price of a tasty cocktail we've designed projects to introduce you to the wide open world of crafts. And you get to meet other folx in the community as well as the gather here team.
Our June event will teach you how to embroider a simple design or some text on your DIY patch. You can then stitch on a safety pin or stitch it directly onto your favorite jacket or bag. Your choice.
Limited to 12 participants (12 yrs of age or older).
- Level: beginner! You don't even have to know how to thread a needle.
- We provide: Just about everything – hoop, needle, floss, water-soluble pens, and inspiration.
- You bring: Yourself and your enthusiasm for Inman Square
- Class length: 1 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.