Improv Quilt-next session
gather here Class
Ever wanted to try improv piecing but not sure where to start? Feeling inspired by the "It Takes a Village" quilt hanging in our shop? Join us for this fun and exciting class. In this dynamic class, you will learn the building blocks to lay a solid foundation for making your own village/city quilt. We will play with several approaches to improv piecing, from flexible design to building out to filling in blanks. This dynamic class with exercise your design skills as well as provide you insight into the process.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully taken quilting basics, quilting two, and are well underway with your first (or fifth) quilt.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a sketchbook or sketchpad if you have one, 8-10 fat quarters of fabric, any scraps you have and love; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours per session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.