- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Woolfolk yarns, uses Ultimate Merino®. A fiber that happens thanks to the innovative efforts of farmers to produce the very best wool fiber while being land stewards of the Patagonian Grasslands. Woolfolk brings this exquisitely soft and lustrous fiber in handknitting yarns that preserves the unique attributes of this luxurious wool.
Hygge (noun, pronounced “hooguh”) is referred to as the Art of Creating Intimacy, with friends and within the home. Words like reassurance, simplicity and living well describe the idea of Hygge.
- 50% Ultimate Merino Wool / 28% Alpaca / 22% Silk
- Super Bulky weight Chainette yarn
- 76 yards (69 meters) / 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- US 15 - 19 or 10 - 15mm
- Care: Hand wash, lay flat to dry
Shop the Woolfolk Collection
Learn how to join your skeins of HYGGE together invisibly in this video tutorial