Embroidery Basics – Holiday Edition
gather here Class
This class uses a sampler by The Slip Stitch that will refresh your satin and stem stitch skills while also giving you the loveliest wall hanging imaginable. You’ll learn embroidery stitches, how to transfer patterns, and ideas for how to use embroidery in your craft projects PLUS there is sparkle floss! By the end of class you’ll have started your first or maybe second embroidery sampler, which you can frame or leave in the hoop and gift to someone special.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner-ish - you've likely taken embroidery basics.
- We provide: A copy of the pattern, stitch dictionary, fabric
- You bring: yourself, an assortment of embroidery floss including at least 1 metallic sparkle floss!!!, needle, and a 6-8" hoop. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.