Holiday Hygge Horse Embroidery Kit
Inspired by the simplicity of Scandinavian design, this holiday horse pattern is perfect year-round. Stitches in dramatic navy blue place the focus on texture rather than color, but you can add or change up the palette with your own floss to create your own unique interpretation. And you control the difficulty - keep it easy by using the most basic back stitch throughout, or ramp up the challenge with chain stitches, French knots, or more.
Level: Flexible (First Time Beginner Friendly to Ambitious Beginner)
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colors may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery Kits