Heart Block pillow - next session
gather here Class
Learn to make 4" heart blocks using Cluck Cluck Sews tutorial and how to sash, piece, and create a pillow. Students ask us all the time how they can use a block to create something other than a quilt. This is a great way to learn how to do just that. And in time for Valentine's Day!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully taken sewing basics and quilting basics.
- We provide: scraps for nose, tools, machines, neutral thread, and 24" square of batting.
- You bring: yourself, 1 fq for the hearts, 1/2 yard for background color, 2/3 yards for the back, 2/3 yard muslin, 22" zipper, Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.