Hayloft KAL - 2 sessions
Designed by Juliette Pécault Designs and released as the gather here 2021 Greater Boston Yarn Crawl pattern. We wanted to knit this with YOU so we are hosting a knit-along. The texture and broken lines of the slip stitch pattern of this beanie makes for a cozy, visual interesting hat but also a fun knit! The folded brim is easy to work and adds a clean edge to the beanie.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your yarn in-store. Designed for Echoview Fiber Mill's Ranger Bulky. Purchase your copy of the pattern directly from Jules! US 10.5 (6.5mm) 16” circular needles, or size to obtain gauge and US 10.5 DPN (or use the magic loop method).
- Class length: 2 hours each session
Sessions run on Monday, November 29 and December 6.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.