Grand Isle Crochet Cowl
gather here Class
Inspired by a vintage crochet afghan, Ashlyn Holmes designed a classic cowl in Tern for a polished look with a relaxed, lightweight feel. This is the perfect accessory for those in-between days when it’s not quite warm, but starting to get chilly.
- Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner intermediate
- We provide: the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern ( available from Ravelry in the store), approximately 400 yards of fingering weight yarn, and a size G crochet hook.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
For Online participants:
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.