gather here classes
Go North Quilt-Weekend Intensive
Half Square Triangles are no thang at all in this fun, modern take on traditional quilt design. Learn how to make HSTs, Half Square Triangles, and explore color theory in this exciting class. Here we explore color, play with a Minimalist approach, and learn multiple ways of making HSTs to make a 72 x 72 inch sized throw quilt that can be as edgy or as whimsical as you would like. This weekend intensive is to cut and piece the quilt top ONLY.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern, tools, and machines.
- You bring: 1 yard each Color A, B, C, D, and E, 1 1/2 yard Color F.
- If you wish to pick up supplies for the entire quilt you will also need: 2 1/4 yards batting at 90 inches, 4 1/2 yards backing.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 4 hours for each session over the course of one weekend.