Gnomework Embroidery Kit
Don't be fooled by the name "Gnomework", this friendly, forest dwelling fellow is all play. Surrounded by modern, abstract mushrooms, he's right at home in a poplar forest. The gnome and woodland scene is made using a series of beginner embroidery stitches, including a backstitch (he's mostly backstitch...easy peasy), detached chain (link) for his beard, satin stitch, and two French knots for eyes. BTW The satin stitch is edged with a backstitch because it looks great AND hides any imperfections so you always look like a pro. It's like magic!
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)LEVEL: Ambitious Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- DMC brand floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
- All of Hook, Line & Tinker’s embroidery illustrations are original and designed by artist and owner Laurie Dolhan by hand, beginning with a simple number 2 pencil and a sketchbook.
- Each kit is packed by hand. Packaging is designed to be lightweight and compact to reduce environmental impacts via shipping, and paper, including recycled paper, have been used rather than single use plastics.
- Need another reason to feel good about buying from Hook, Line & Tinker? 5% of profits are donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness.
- The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
- Colours may appear differently on displays.
- Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.
More Hook, Line & Tinker embroidery kits
More Embroidery Kits