Givre Dress - meets twice
gather here Class
You have been keen to make a body-con dress/shirt but are still a little iffy about using a serger on your own. Join us for this two-part class where you can create your version of the Givre. A close-fitting jersey dress and top. Version A has ¾ sleeves and a contrasting yoke, version B is sleeveless with a scoop neckline. Build your wardrobe with this basic.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have taken serger basics or the equivalent. You are comfortable using the overlock stitch on a domestic sewing machine.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools, serger thread, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric that you love (yardage is dependent on your measurements and the version you want to make!), and thread for finishing (we’ll provide serger cones for the seams). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.