Ghost Quilt - meets twice
gather here Class
Join us and make this spooktacular Ghost Quilt by Then Came June and Pen + Paper Patterns. It's a neat design that will help you hone your piecing skills and add a combo fun and functionality to your Halloween decor.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an advanced beginner/intermediate - you've successfully taken quilting basics or equivalent.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools and hand sewing needles.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), and 1 or 2 fat quarters for ghost eyes and mouths, 3 yards of background fabric, 2 yards of white or off white for ghost bodies (8 fat quarters if you prefer to use prints or want to mix it up and use colors), and to complete the quilt: 1/2 yard for binding, 4 yards for backing (2 yards if you use a wide back fabric), 2 yards of cotton batting at the 90 inch width.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% all supplies for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session