Garment Basics- next session
gather here Class
Pro-Tips with Virginia
This workshop was developed after multiple one-off garment clinics over the years on hemming and finishing. We will work on a variety of techniques from sewing sleeves in a variety of ways, creating darts, understanding how to clip your seams and knowing when to grade them. You'll feel better equipped to work on your garment projects on your own.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you have begun sewing garments.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern pieces, notions, and machines.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of "Elementary Sewing Skills" (available in-store), 1 yard of Tailor's Elite interfacing, and two yards of muslin. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.