Garden Party Check, Petrol Linen/Cotton
European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. This linen is yarn dyed, meaning the yarns are dyed before being woven.
A classic soft linen gingham which comes in a couple of shades, suitable for dresses, tops, trousers, and slouchy jackets.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
- 52% linen, 48% cotton.
- White and dark petrol blue.
- Pattern repeat 5.5cm.
- Square size 2.5 x 2.75cm.
- Approximate fabric width: 59" (150cm)
- 210gsm or 6.3 oz/yd²
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics - Patterns - Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Linen Fabrics - more Sustainable Fabrics