We just love this paper pieced quilt block by Happy Sew Lucky. Last month we focused on "Hope" - this month let's accept that we can be "furious" and that can fuel change. The resulting block can become a wall quilt, pillow, or be used as a block in a larger quilt. (It's part of a quilt designed by Happy Sew Lucky called the "Tattoo Quilt.") Join us for this exciting class that will hone your paper piecing skills.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner/intermediate. You have successfully taken quilting basics, quilting two, and have made some quilt blocks using a pattern.
- We provide: studio space, sewing machines, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern available here, 6 Fat Quarters, charms or fat eighths will be useful for eyes and beak; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**