Natural Leather pouch & stitch markers set
This is the most exquisite gift for a knitter — even (or especially!) if that knitter is yourself.
A petite leather pouch with stitch markers as pretty as jewelry. The brass stud closure grants you easy access while keeping the markers tucked safely inside. And when open, the wide mouth makes them easy to get at, and will also welcome the rest of your stitch marker collection into the fold. With time and use, the natural, vegetable-tanned leather will age to a beautiful golden brown. Of course, it also makes an excellent coin purse.
Contains 12 stitch markers — (10 brass with 2 nickel).
- made in Denver
- 100% natural, veg-tanned leather
- approx 4.25 inches wide x 2.25 inches tall
- brass stud closure
- solid steel stitch markers plated in brass and nickel
- suitable for needles up to size US10/6mm
- ships in a protective muslin drawstring bag Note that this a handmade product
- no two are precisely alike. Slight variations and marks in the hide are a natural part of the product's character.
More Fringe Supply Co.
More Knitting Notions