First Toe-Up Socks - meets twice
gather here Class
We love Susan B. Anderson’s smooth operator sock pattern so much. We were searching for the equivalent and think her First Toe-Up pattern is also a fabulous introduction to toe-up socks. Based on her Craftsy class, you’ll learn Judy’s Magic Cast-On if you choose Magic Loop, and the After-Thought Heel. You will have to knit between classes to cover the techniques in class. We recommend a Worsted-weight sock for speed if this is the first time you have knit socks.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've taken knitting basics and circular knitting.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, measurement techniques, and great company
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry), your needles (circular 40” size 5 or size 5 DPN), stitch markers, and approximately 300 yards of worsted-weight yarn. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.