First Quilt - next session
gather here Class
Maritza designed a simple quilt that you’ll piece, make the back, baste, and quilt as well as bind. We really wanted a project that teaches all the steps but is sizable so you get accustomed to quilting in your home sewing machine. This quilt is quite forgiving and you’ll discover how simple it is to mix things up by just “flipping a strip”!Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2 or equivalent.
- We provide: the pattern, expertise, thread, tools, and machines.
- You bring: 8 to 10 coordinating fat quarters for top. , 1 1/ 2 yards of cotton batting at 60” width, 1 3/4 yards of fabric for back, a 1/2 yard of fabric for the binding.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.