- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Firefly yarns feature an intriguing pattern of bold white resist marks that, when knit up, are reminiscent of fireflies sparkling against a night sky. Each skein of organic Merino yarn is hand-tied, then dipped by Swans Island's master dyer in a vat of rich dye. When the ties are removed, they reveal the striking white resist pattern against a single saturated tone.
This yarn knits up beautifully, creating rich visual texture in even the simplest projects.
- 100% Certified Organic Merino wool
- All Natural Dyes (Dye lots will vary.)
- NOTE: Due to the natural properties of Swans Island dyes, some colors may rub off slightly.
- Fingering weight
- 525 yards[480 meters]/100 grams
- Needle size: US 4 / 3.5mm
- Stitches per inch: 7