Finish it - Desert Queen Sweater
gather here Class
We all loved starting our Desert Queen tanks designed by Meghan Kelly. And some of us even completed our fronts and joined our shoulders and some of us didn't. So this is a very special Finish It with Greeley for everyone knitting a Desert Queen Sweater. Come and get that done before you start those wintery projects!
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. you have a Desert Queen tank waiting to be completed. You are mid-project and can't seem to move forward.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (you should have this handy) and your nearly completed tank, your needles and notions: 16” circular needles in a size 3, 24" size 3 and 4 plus 4 locking stitch markers and a darning needle. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours! Come ready to "make it work"!
For Online participants
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.