These fingerless mitts are simple and fun-to-knit handwarmers, designed by Hannah Fettig. Worked in the round from cuff to fingers, you'll have a pair of mitts in no time. Skills you'll learn (or brush up on!): increasing, decreasing, working in the round, picking up stitches.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You've taken knitting basics and circular knitting. You are comfortable knitting and purling as well as casting on and off.
- We provide: studio space and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in Knitbot Essentials or online), appropriate yarn (we knit our pair from BSF Woolstok), US 3 and 6 DPNs, 2 stitch markers, 2 stitch holders; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**